Manufacturer: WiFi Nation Ltd
|In stock: 2427|
The WN-H1 is a wide-coverage, external USB wireless network adapter. Equipped with a Realtek RTL8811AU it operates with IEEE 802.11ac standards. With up to 433Mbps and dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies. It features wide-ranging support for Windows, Mac and many Linux distributions (including Kali Linux).
Best in Class WiFi Performance:
The latest 802.11ac wireless networking standards, along with years of proven experience make WN-H1 transfer data at outstanding speeds. WiFi Nation WN-H1 wireless adapter broadcasts 2.4GHz 150Mbps or 5GHz 433mbps networks for high-performance multitasking.
Better Range & Coverage:
Giga-Fast 802.11ac Wireless with hardware-based WiFi optimization means WN-H1 delivers an extraordinary signal range. Combined with external high gain antennas you can be sure WN-H1 will broadcast blazing fast wireless networks to every corner of your home. It's external antennas make sure that your network signal penetrates through walls, helping to eliminate WiFi dead spots.
All Your Devices, No Lag.
WifiNation WN-H1 wireless USB adapter supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless networking standards. Which means you can experience fast and reliable data transfers up to 433Mbps. Combined with excellent coverage WN-H1 is fast enough to handle high traffics scenarios andlag-free streaming across your living space.
Always Secure Networking:
Security is premium in our WN-H1 network USB adapter. That's why it includes industry-standard security and encryption. WiFi Nation WN-H1 contains industry-leading and standard security protocols including WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed, WPS. So your network stays safe and secure.
With support for a vast selection of operating systems, our wireless network adapter is ready for any environment or task. Currently supporting Windows, Mac and many Linux distributions including Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, OpenSuse and Arch including Kali Linux Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.
- Chipset: Realtek RTL8811AU
- WiFi Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n
- WiFi Frequency: Dual Band 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- Antenna Connector: RP-SMA female x 1
- Antenna Type: 2.4G/5GHz Dual
- Band 2dBi dipole antenna
- Wireless Performance: 802.11a: up to 54Mbps 802.11b: up to 11Mbps 802.11g: up to 54Mbps 802.11n: up to 150Mbps 802.11ac: up to 433Mbps
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed, WPS
- Communication Interface: USB 2.0, type A, male connector
- OS Supported: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10 32/64bit, macOS 10.5 to 10.14 or later Linux (including Linux Kali)