Ubiquiti POE airFiber Power Adaptor POE-50-60W
Use a POE power adaptor that offers durability, reliability, and protection from electro-static discharge (ESD).
The Ubiquiti POE-50-60W power adapter complements the Ubiquiti range of solutions and allows you to connect devices using Power Over Ethernet.
Use the Ubiquiti power adaptor in conjunction with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable and get earth grounding and surge protection to help protect against electrostatic discharge, a leading cause of device failures.
The POE-50-60W power adaptor is equipped with two Ethernet Gigabit RJ-45 ports and is made from durable components to provide quality, reliability, and resistance to adverse weather conditions.
- Dimensions: 100.95 x 60 x 33 mm (3.97 x 2.36 x1.30 in)
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Output Volage: 50VDC @ 1.2A
- LAN Activity Indicator: No
- Gigabit LAN Port: Yes
- Remote Reset Capability: No
- Reset Button: No
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC @ 47-63 Hz
- Input Current: 0.6A @ 120VAC, 0.4A @ 240VAC, 1.3A @ 120VAC, 0.75A @ 240VAC
- Inrush Current: <100A Peak @120VAC, <200A Peak @ 230VAC
- Efficiency: 85+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max.
- Switching Frequency: 65 kHz
- Line Regulation: ± 1%
- Load Regulation: ± 3%
- 4-Pair Powering: Pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and Pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 35 to 95% Non-Condensing
- AC Connector: IEC-320 C6
- Data IN / POE: RJ45 Shielded Socket
- Surge Protection:Difference and Common Mode
- Clamping Protection: 11V Data, 60V Power
- Max. Surge Discharge: 1500A (8/20µS) Power
- Peak Pulse Current: 36A (10/1000µS) Data
- Shunt Capacitance: <5 pf data
- Response Time: <1 nS
- Compliance: IEC 60950-1:2005+A1, UL60950-1, EN55022:2010, EN55024:2010, FCC Class B
- AC Cable with Earth Ground: USA, EU, AR, BR, UL, CCC, Mexico